1. What are oil painting reproductions?
Oil painting reproductions are hand made recreations of original paintings. The originals are made by well-known and respected artists such as Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso and many more. Reproductions allow you to own a replica of a masterpiece that only the very rich could afford. Many of the originals could only be found in world famous art museums. A reproduction is your chance of owning magnificent art at an affordable price
2. What is the difference between your oil paintings and the prints I see everywhere else?
The prints that you can find on many sites on the Internet and in many stores are just printed images of original paintings. The oil paintings on jackygallery.com are actual hand-painted reproductions. These paintings are made by talented artists who replicate works of art made by some of the world’s greatest masters. This is your opportunity to own a hand-made masterpiece.
3. Does the reproduction look exactly like the original?
At Jackygallery.com the reproductions are made by hand. We examine the works that we acquire very carefully. We make sure that our reproductions contain the same brushstrokes and techniques used by the original artist. However, since the paintings are made by hand and are not computer generated there is always a slight variation between the reproduction and the original.
4. Why are your prices so low?
Jacky Gallery has many of talented and master artists,we purchase thousands of high quality oil paintings from them directly. We have an unmatched ability to purchase paintings at a low price and instead of increasing our profit we transfer the savings to our customers. Buying from Jackygallery.com gives you the opportunity to purchase oil paintings at the wholesale price.
5. If I order a painting with a frame would I get the painting framed and ready to hang on my wall?
YES. When you order both a frame and a painting we stretch your painting on stretcher bars. Then we frame the painting and put all the necessary hardware for you to hang your painting on your wall.
6. Can you reproduce paintings from my picture?
Yes, we can reproduce an oil painting from any clear picture or photograph. You can Email us(email@example.com) with image or photo and let us know the size you want to, we will reply you and send you the price in 12 hrs.
7. What is your custom art process?
Email us your special images and the custom sizes you need,we will send you the quotation.If the price is ok for you,please pay the money to our Paypal, after we got the payment,we will arrange the painting for you to the artist, it will take about 7-10 days to complete the painting.We will send you the finished painting picture for confirm before shipment, we can do some changes if you are not satisfied with some of the details. All confirmed, we will send out the painting and inform you the tracking no.
8. How are the paintings packed?
Canvas painting in roll packing. All of the paintings will be packed by hard tube inside and bubble plastic outside.
9. How long will I have to wait for my painting?
Your painting usually gets ready to ship within 3-5days (on weekdays). It will arrive to your side in 3-10 business days by EMS, DHL, FedEx etc international express.
10. Do you sell worldwide?
Yes, we accept international orders. However, additional shipping charges may be required.
11. What kind of shipping method you use?
We usually use the EMS and Fedex for free shipping with some special countries, we also use UPS,DHL,TNT etc! We will choose the most safe and quick method to ship your products depend on the country you are in!
12. When can I get the tracking no. and how can I check my package?
We will give you the tracking number after shipment.
For EMS shipment, please check your package at http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html
USA buyers can also check it via USPS http://ww.usps.com
Canada buyers can also track it via Canada post http://www.canadapost.ca
For DHL shipment, please check at http://www.dhl.com
For Fedex shipment,please check at http://www.fedex.com
13. How do I place an order?
Ordering from Jackygallery.com is fast, safe, and convenient. Simply put the oil painting and frame(if you need it) shopping cart and follow the instructions to finish the register and payment.
14. What kind of payment can you accept?
We accept Paypal, Visa, Western union and wire transfer (T/T) presently. All prices on this web site are listed in U.S dollars.
15. How Can I do the drop-ship?
Please make an order in my shop and put your customer's shipping address and telephone NO. in the shipping information! We will send the package to you customer directly!
16. What is your Return Policy?
Jackygallery.com has a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your art you are welcome to return it for a full refund of the purchase price (refund does not include shipping, if applicable). You need to pay for the shipping back to us. The above return policy does not apply to customized orders. There are no returns for special and custom sized orders.
17. How to Make a Return or Exchange?
It's easy to send us back your return or exchange. Just locate the return info that came in your original package and follow the steps below.
1) Repack the paintings in the original packaging.
2) Send us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will arrange an RMA number for you to place on the front of the box.
3) For returns, fill out the return information on the front of your invoice. For exchanges, fill out the front portion as well, as the exchange information on the back.
4) Send the items back no later then 45 days from the date of purchase shown on the invoice.
5) Credit or exchange will be given when the package arrives at Jackygallery.com facilities.